So i’m going to Bali for a month with my friend Billie and I had to buy some essentials from Amazon, obviously. They are as follows…
- Plasters – http://goo.gl/uc2E7F – Well its an essential really, I probably would have gone for a mini medical kit but nahhhhh, just more to carry around really.
- Hair bands – http://goo.gl/qI0dwD – All girls know hairdbands are like golddust, you buy a bunch and they just dissapear, so instead of just going to Bali with a couple on my wrist why not buy a bunch and then they can probably come in handy for other things knowing me.
- Aftersun – http://goo.gl/nkcNcb – This aftersun is just so lovely. I bought it many years ago when I went to Zante with the girls lol. It smells of gorgeous watermelon and leaves such a small amount of shimmer on your skin, just such a lovely finish to a day of tanning.
- Mini toothpastes – http://goo.gl/k1iuTr – basic essential, the mini ones are super cute and very practical… kind of a schoolboy error buying these as my dads girlfriend is a dentist and has tons of these knocking around… oops -_-
- Portable phone charger – http://goo.gl/de53pZ – I have always wanted one of these but this trip pushed me to get one because of many hours of travelling and theres so many snapchats to be taken, one must top their battery up. I havent tested it yet but this brand is suppose to be super reliable and has great reviews on Amazon.
- Tanning oil – http://goo.gl/P1rNrS – I always use tanning oil when im away just to get the most out of the sun. Love the smell of this product and I think its a super reliable brand.
Thanks for joining me!