What a wonderful birthday I had. Showered with lovely gifts, surrounded by family and laugher and most importantly, stuffed ourselves with delicious food. As one of my many fabulous gifts I received a £100 Amazon voucher which I spent on various different things. This post is about what I bought and why.
- Camera tripod – http://goo.gl/BV64Qh – I bought this tripod because i needed a medium to large size one for my camera so i didnt always have to put it on a surface with the mini tripod.
- Camera Case with neck strap – http://goo.gl/4du2BY – The reasons pretty selfexplanitory, to keep my camera safe and in good condition and with the neck strap its easily accessable.
- Mini Gorilla video tripod – http://goo.gl/cnONjh – Now i bought this one despite buying another mini gorrilla tripod because this one has a little handle on it which makes it easier to film, a smoother shot if you will.
- Macadamia hair oil – http://goo.gl/1rFfZ8 – I absolutely love this products so much but I only have a big pump at home that isn’t appropriate for chucking in your bag so i bought a mini one for after the gym and when I go away etc.
- Canon Powershot G7X USB transfer cable – http://goo.gl/TP11l8 – So I bought my camera with the intention of transferring the media from my camera to my Mac via wifi, but as it turns out they haven’t got the most recent software out thats compatible with my Mac… which I really think should be clearly stated somewhere. So I transfer media via the USB cable.
- Glitter Set – http://goo.gl/cMJuCV – This was purchased for various different events mainly Wildlife festival and Bali.
- A Pair of white Havainanas – http://goo.gl/iokSUa – Flip flops are a summer esssential, simple as.
- Lonely Planet Pocket Bali Book – http://goo.gl/QQ66Nq – Im going away to Bali with my friend Billie so I wanted to brush up on my knowledge.
- The rough guide to Bali – http://goo.gl/6hRYD5
- Organic raw virgin coconut oil – http://goo.gl/7oMCbq – I love to use coconut oil on my legs (On the rare occasion their out when the sun decides to join us). I plan on doing a coconut mask on my hair before i go away and I want to to do some cooking using coconut oil. The smell is just gorgeous.
Thanks for joining me!